So the wait came to an end and the rumours proved true, it will be interesting to hear your thoughts on the new iPad. But, as always, the week always manages to provide us with a handful of interesting events in the industry – enough to give us at least 10 links to fill our moments of ‘dull’. Read on to catch up on the past 7 days and be sure to share with us your thoughts and opinions.
Top 10 weekly links:
1. What you have all been waiting for… The all new iPad. TechCrunch
2. The first of three list growth articles – List growth: optimising your online email sign-up ClickZ
3. Some handy email tools for the everyday email addict: Do more with email: 3 great services for those that check their email daily MakeUseOf
4. A research based article detailing what it is that makes consumers purchase: Consumers buy brands for pleasure DMA
5. Video interviews from MarketingSherpa’s email summit: The latest thinking on email marketing from the email marketing experts Smart Insights
6. Compared to Pinterest, Google+ is off to a slow start. But, should we be so quick to dismiss the social network? Google+ for brands – are you in or out? Fourth Source
7. With good examples -> E-commerce calls to action: 10 best practice tips Econsultancy
9. A social network in need of some email advice: Helping Klout improve its email marketing score Emailblog.eu
10. Bridging the ‘location’ gap -> Facebook becomes location backbone that lets apps import check-ins from each other Tech Crunch
We hope you are enjoying the content and keep those comments coming!